When it comes to the material that your camping pot is made from, most people would agree that titanium is the best choice. A titanium camping pot is as lightweight, if not more so than a comparable aluminum pot. And a titanium camping pot will also be fairly strong, compared to a stainless steel camping pot. The only real disadvantage to a titanium camping pot is that they tend to be more expensive than either aluminum or stainless steel.
Titanium Camping PotWhat to look for when you're reviewing a titanium camping pot.
- Size – The more people you are cooking for, the bigger your pot is going to have to be. It can actually be helpful to get a set of pots, so that you have a pot big enough for just you, but if you end up needing to cook for two people you also have a pot that will hold enough water to cook enough pasta for the both of you.
- Lid / Pan – If a pot isn’t going to be enough cookware to put together the gourmet backcountry masterpiece that you have in mind, then you might want to get a titanium camping pot that comes with a lid that will double as a pan. That way, you have a lid when you need it, and also a pan when you need one of those.
Best Titanium Camping PotSome of the very best titanium camping pots for your next outdoor adventure.
- Snow Peak Trek 1400 Titanium Cookset - If you need just one pot, then the Trek 1400 is an ideal choice. It's titanium, of course, and will hold 47 fluid ounces, which is more than 5 cups and enough for room to cook dinner for 2. The lid also doubles as a frying pan, should you need the extra cooking surface, and each piece has a folding handle. And the whole thing weighs a very impressive 7.4 ounces, or 209 grams.
- Snow Peak Titanium Multi Compact Cookset - Having multiple pots is always better than just one pot, because with multiple pots you have options. You can bring the big one for when you're cooking for more than just you, and the small one on a solo trip. This particular set comes with a 34 fluid ounce pot and a 26 fluid ounce pot, along with 2 lids for both, both of which will double as a frying pan. Each of the 4 pieces has a folding handle, for easier storage, and together the whole thing weighs just 11.6 ounces, or 328 grams.
- Evernew Titanium Non-Stick Pot - One of the most frustrating things about cooking in the outdoors is cleaning up afterwards. But a non-stick surface makes your job a whole lot easier. The pot comes in 7 different sizes, the smallest of which holds .6 liter and the largest of which holds 5.8 liters. The middle pot weighs in at 8.8 ounces, or 250 grams. The handle is also folding, but unfortunately the lid on these pots is just a lid, and not a frying pan too.