Here are a few of the better outdoor clothing brands that have something to offer you.
Outdoor Clothing Brands List
- Icebreaker - Icebreaker is a merino wool manufacturer that offers a lot of innovative merino wool products in everything from summer to winter uses.
- Rail Riders - Rail Riders is popular with serious backpackers for a good reason, they make quality products that stand up to wear and tear.
- Mountain Hardwear - Mountain Hardwear is a large outdoor clothing brand focused on clothing to get you on and off the mountain.
- Patagonia - Patagonia is a very popular American outdoor clothing brand. They make a lot of great clothing, and are also involved with conservation and recycling efforts.
- Marmot - Marmot is another big name brand that does everything from clothing to tents to sleeping bags.
- GoLite - GoLite is a smaller outdoor clothing brand, but they produce quality products focused on lightweight performance.
- ExOfficio - ExOfficio is well known for producing high quality clothing. Their boxers, in particular, are well loved by hikers and backpackers, though they make a lot of other products as well.
- REI - REI is both a chain of stores and a popular brand. They make a wide range of products, including a lot of very well reviewed clothing.
- Arc'teryx - Arc-teryx is without a doubt the outdoor clothing brand with the hardest name to spell. Despite this shortcoming, they make a lot of great clothing products, though their winter clothing is particularly good.
- The North Face - The North Face is one more big outdoor clothing brand that does it all. Like some other outdoor clothing brands, their focus is cold weather clothing.