Camping SoapCamping soap is almost always a must for when you are going camping, because there's almost always something to clean. Even if you don't feel like cleaning yourself, and for the sake of your fellow hikers it's something I suggest you at least consider, there are dishes and possibly clothes to clean, and having a little camping soap on around comes in handy.
Here are a few backpacking soaps to consider for your next trip in to the outdoors.
Camping Soaps List
- Dr. Bronners Soap - Dr. Bronners soap is an all-in-one kind of camping soap good for just about anything you can think to clean. It even makes a half decent tooth paste, provided you pick an appetizing flavor. And that's one of the best things about Dr. Bronners, there are a whole wide range of flavors to choose from. Follow the link and check out all the positive reviews if you still aren't convinced, because Dr. Bronners is a great choice for a backpacking soap.
- Sea to Summit Wilderness Wash - The Wilderness wash from Australian company Sea to Summit is a great all-in-one camping soap. It's biodegradable and concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It also comes in a tough little bottle with a nozzle, which makes it ideal as a camping soap.
- Campsuds Camping Soap - Campsuds focuses on camping soaps, so they're a good choice when picking a backpacking soap. It's biodegradable so it can go right in to the environment, and can be used for everything from dishes to hair. You can also buy it in a few different sizes, so you could, for instance, pick up a small size to take with you in to the outdoors, and a bigger one for refills.
- MSR Packsoap - MSR also has a camping soap on the market, and like most others it is an all-in-one backpacking soap that works for a variety of different uses. It's also hypoallergenic and free of phosphates, scents and a few other things. It comes in a small, 2 ounce bottle ideal for taking with you backpacking, hiking, or camping.
- Dropper Bottle - Some camping soaps come in small bottles with a nozzle that are ideal to take with you in to the outdoors. But if you want to buy a large amount and take a small portion of it with you, or if your camping soap comes in a bottle that isn't hiker friendly, than a dropper bottle is the perfect solution.