Here are a few backpacking soaps to consider for your next trip in to the outdoors.
Camping Soaps List
- Dr. Bronners Soap - Dr. Bronners soap is an all-in-one kind of camping soap good for just about anything you can think to clean. It even makes a half decent tooth paste, provided you pick an appetizing flavor. And that's one of the best things about Dr. Bronners, there are a whole wide range of flavors to choose from. Follow the link and check out all the positive reviews if you still aren't convinced, because Dr. Bronners is a great choice for a backpacking soap.
- Sea to Summit Wilderness Wash - The Wilderness wash from Australian company Sea to Summit is a great all-in-one camping soap. It's biodegradable and concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It also comes in a tough little bottle with a nozzle, which makes it ideal as a camping soap.
- Campsuds Camping Soap - Campsuds focuses on camping soaps, so they're a good choice when picking a backpacking soap. It's biodegradable so it can go right in to the environment, and can be used for everything from dishes to hair. You can also buy it in a few different sizes, so you could, for instance, pick up a small size to take with you in to the outdoors, and a bigger one for refills.
- MSR Packsoap - MSR also has a camping soap on the market, and like most others it is an all-in-one backpacking soap that works for a variety of different uses. It's also hypoallergenic and free of phosphates, scents and a few other things. It comes in a small, 2 ounce bottle ideal for taking with you backpacking, hiking, or camping.
- Dropper Bottle - Some camping soaps come in small bottles with a nozzle that are ideal to take with you in to the outdoors. But if you want to buy a large amount and take a small portion of it with you, or if your camping soap comes in a bottle that isn't hiker friendly, than a dropper bottle is the perfect solution.